TRADITIONAL CLEANING IS TOXIC
Listen, we grew up with blue toilet water and plug-in odorizers, too. We get that our society doesn’t think it’s clean unless they can smell “clean”. The truth is: Clean shouldn’t smell “sterile” or “toxic.” A clean smell means more than clean – it means damaged eco-systems, lack of pet and people safety, and exploding skull icons on the bottle. (Gross).
The toxic chemicals in traditional cleaners have been proven to:
- increase asthma and allergies in otherwise healthy people*
- increase birth defects in women**
- create resistant super bugs***
THEN THERE’S THE ECO-CLEANERS
We love eco-cleaners. They’re plant-based or enzyme-based. They’re better for the planet and for people. They have lots of good stuff.
That said, many eco-cleaners lack:
- tough, deep-cleaning ability!
- Pet and children-friendly formulas
OUR PROBIOTIC CLEANER IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Kiko probiotic cleaners and deodorizers clean with the muscle and grit of traditional cleaners with the environmental gentleness of eco-cleaners. BIG clean. Little impact. Probiotics are housecleaning pros.
- Cleans deeply – removes visible dirt AND the underlying film of oil and fats beneath it.
- Bright floors, countertops, windows, oh my!
- Uses 15 strains of beneficial bacteria to clean the way nature intended
- Treats our planet nicely – all-natural, chemical-free, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-allergenic, and fully biodegradable
- Includes ingredients you know, can pronounce, and can find in the grocery store
- Is kind to kids and pets (and everyone!) Fido can lick the floor; kids can roll around.
- Deodorizes while cleaning for atmospheric euphoria!
* EWG Study
** 2010 New York State Department of Health
*** Center for Disease Control (CDC)